My name is Eugene, and I'm one of the pastors at Highrock Church in Arlington.
One of our dreams has always been to be a church that makes a difference in our community. And over the past eight years, through this concert and the generosity of our guests and community sponsors, we have raised over $65,000 to serve our neighbors in need! Our efforts to support the Arlington Youth Counseling Center has even made the front page of the Boston Globe.
Through an elegantly crafted program of music, visuals, and readings, we hope to share the story of Christmas in a fresh and inspiring way. We also hope every guest will feel like they were a part of making a difference in our community. Through your donations and support, we’re able to provide vital services to our neighbors in need through the Arlington Youth Counseling Center, who continue to do amazing work helping and changing lives.
Since we began in 2006, we have sold out every single show time, every single year. So get your tickets soon, join us for our Ninth Annual Christmas Benefit Concert, and help us spread the word! We hope our concert will be a true gift to all of our friends, neighbors and guests.
Executive Pastor, Highrock Church
SHOWTIMES & TICKETS
Sorry, all advance tickets have been sold out.
There will be a limited number of walk-in-tickets at the door, 1 hour prior to each show time. We hope you can still join us!
**Friday, December 11th: 8:00PM SOLD OUT**
**Saturday, December 12th: 4:00PM & 7:00PM SOLD OUT**
**Sunday, December 13th: 4:00PM & 7:00PM SOLD OUT**
$20 General Admission
$15 for Students, Seniors, and Children under 12
All shows will be held at Highrock Church in Arlington.
A limited number of walk-in tickets are available at the door one hour prior to each show time.
We want our concert to be a gift to all.
If you are in need of assistance toward the cost of your ticket or for any other inquiries, please contact us:
735 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476
- You can park in any legal space along any of the streets (e.g., Mass. Ave.)
- Parking is available for visitors, families with children, and those with special needs in the Town Hall lot behind (off Academy Street)
- Additional parking is available at the following locations:
- Citizen's Bank (1420 Mass. Ave.)
- Arlington Senior's Center Parking Lot (27 Maple Street, right behind Town Hall)
- These buses stop in front of the Town Hall
- These buses stop at Arlington Center, three blocks east of the Town Hall