One of our dreams has always been to be a church that makes a difference in our community. And over the past nine years, through this concert and the generosity of our guests and community sponsors, we have raised over $82,000 to serve our neighbors in need! Our efforts to support the Arlington Youth Counseling Center have even made the front page of the Boston Globe.
Through an elegantly crafted program of music, visuals, and readings, we hope to share the story of Christmas in a fresh and inspiring way. We also hope every guest will feel like they were a part of making a difference in our community. Through your donations and support, we’re able to provide vital services to our neighbors in need through the Arlington Youth Counseling Center, which continues to do amazing work helping and changing lives.
Since we began in 2007, we have sold out every single show time, every single year. So get your tickets soon for our Tenth Annual Christmas Benefit Concert, and help us spread the word! We hope our concert will be a true gift to all of our friends, neighbors and guests.
Fri, Dec 9th - 8pm (sold out)
Sat, Dec 10th - 1PM, 4pm & 7pm (ALL sold out)
Sun, Dec 11th - 4pm & 7pm (sold out)
$20 General Admission
$15 for Students, Seniors, and Children under 12
All shows will be held at Highrock Church in Arlington.
We want our concert to be a gift to all.
If you are in need of assistance toward the cost of your ticket or for any other inquiries, please contact us:
735 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476
- You can park in any legal space along any of the streets (e.g., Mass. Ave.)
- Parking is available for visitors, families with children, and those with special needs in the Town Hall lot (off Academy Street)
- Additional parking is available at the following locations:
- Citizen's Bank (1420 Mass. Ave.)
- Arlington Senior's Center Parking Lot (27 Maple Street, right behind Town Hall)
These buses stop in front of the Town Hal
- 77 (Harvard - Arlington Heights)
- 67 (Alewife) weekdays only
- 79 (Alewife - Arlington Heights via Mass Ave) weekdays only
These buses stop at Arlington Center, three blocks east of the Town Hall